09/11/2010

Reworks+Not So New Stuff

More MS Excel stuff after the short Diwali holidays in M'Sia..and pretty tired after my trip to the middle east.
So over here, I am uploading some of the stuffs I did before the holidays..
Here's the work from my Black Widow project. No more black I guess, thought it would look cooler red and slightly chromed rims with the black 5-spokes. I have added headlights and tail-lights to the model, and added an intake area to it as well as a rear diffuser. The door lines however, are just 2-D, meaning that if I were to rotate the vehicle, it doesn't rotate accordingly (same goes to the shadow and the ground). Also,they just wouldn't sit on the curvey surfaces of the car. Just to show you a more detailed look of it.. Detail of front and back as below.
The blackwidow series has changed a few times, so it has sort of become an evolution series. Just a comparison.
The first would be the one done in 2D, the 2nd is the first one I have done in 3D and the 3rd one is the latest till date as above..now I guess I know why we have so many face lift models when it comes to car designing
Anyhow, another project which I have not uploaded here, and you will see it in a matter of seconds, is my sort of Speed Racer Mach 5 inspiration mix with a buggy type of feel car...Tada..I give you, the yellowbee..
It is not the same design as the blackwidow, but the lights though, are about the same (something with circular lights I am fascinated with). It looks nice in yellow, so I named it Yellowbee..anyways, more detailed look of the car.



Speed racer Mach 5 look alike?

Maybe just a little..:)

1 comment:

kamodt said...

Patrick, can you contact me regarding a promotion we want to include your work in?

Thanks,

Keith

a-keitha@microsoft.com.